PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE MAKING A BOOKING. ONCE A BOOKING HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY ZUMA EDUCATION, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY:
BOOKING & DEPOSIT
- All bookings submitted before the 20th March 2020 will be reserved until this date.
- 15% deposit of the total agreed course fees must be paid to secure a booking.
- Any bookings made after the 20th March 2020 will only be confirmed by ZUMA Education on receipt of a 15% deposit of the total agreed course fees.
- Any bookings made after the 15th May 2020 will only be confirmed by ZUMA Education on receipt of a 50% deposit of the total agreed course fees.
- If the booking is made within 21 days before the programme start date full course fees are required at the time of booking.
- 50% of total agreed course fees must be paid by 15th May.
- The full agreed course fees must be paid at least 21 days before the course start date.
- All card payments are subject to a handling fee and a 2% or 4% (American Express) fee levied by the card company. These fees are non-refundable.
- It is the agent’s responsibility to cover all bank charges and exchange rate differences for the whole transaction.
- If full payment of course fees in cleared funds is not received before the start date the group will not be allowed to start their programme.
Cancellations must be received in writing and acceptance confirmed by ZUMA Education.
Upon confirmation the following charges will apply:
- 20th March or before – no charge.
- Between 21st March and 15th May 15% of total agreed course fees.
- Between 16th May and 21 days before arrival date 50% of agreed programme fees.
- Less than 20 days before arrival date and non-arrivals 100% agreed programme fees.
- It is the agent’s responsibility to apply for and ensure the students are granted the appropriate visa for their period of study with ZUMA Education.
- Visa support documentation will only be issued once all registration requirements are met and all fees due have been paid.
- If a visa application is rejected and we are notified of this in writing at least 21 days before the course start date, we will refund all fees, providing that we have received a copy of the visa refusal letter.
- If we are notified of a visa refusal less than 21 before the course start date, we will refund all fees, except the 15% deposit providing that we have received a copy of the visa refusal letter.
- Students’ age must meet the age limits set for each location.
- It is the responsibility of the agent to check that all students are the correct age and to supply ZUMA Education with the proven age and birth date of each student on registration.
- ZUMA Education cannot accept responsibility for any additional costs or consequences if any student or group is required to leave the campus because age limits have not been met.
- All groups must be accompanied by at least one adult (21 years or over) group leader for the entire length of their stay.
- Group leaders must have a good level of English and be responsible for supervising their groups at all times.
Travel insurance is not included in the course fees. ZUMA Education recommends that students travelling to USA obtain full travel and medical insurance to ensure their safety and welfare.
ZUMA Education reserves the right to cancel courses due to insufficient numbers or unforeseen circumstances.
Any students breaking centre rules or persisting in inappropriate behaviour will be disciplined and may be sent home early with no refund of fees. If a student is expelled from the course, parents/guardians will be responsible for departure travel arrangements and costs.
- By signing the booking form agents agree to the storage and use of the information supplied for ZUMA Education’s purposes only. We will not pass any personal details on to any other organisation or third party.
- ZUMA Education may take photographs of social events, lessons and activities which may be used in promotional materials, such as brochures and the website.
ZUMA Education does not accept liability for personal injury or the death of any student unless caused by the proven negligence of ZUMA Education or its staff. ZUMA Education does not accept any liability for the loss of or damage to any property belonging to students. ZUMA Education accepts no responsibility for loses or additional expenses in the event of cancellation (whether whole or part) or changes due to delays in travel services, strikes, disasters, alien invasion, war or the threat of war, acts of terrorism within the US or abroad, quarantine, weather, sickness or any event outside the control of ZUMA Education.
*Information is correct at time of publication but may be subject to change.